Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 things

i posted this on face book- figured i'd post it here too.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. Y
ou have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1.St. Paul is my most favorite city in the world.
2. I don't like dogs.
3. Turning 30 doesn't seem as scary as i thought it woudl be.
4. i love beer.
5. i match up my socks like a freak. i recently discovered my dad does too.
6. people ask me questions about EVERYTHING- from medical problems, baby rabbits in the parking lot, how to do things, EVERYTHING- and i usually have the answer.
7. i value my friends more than they know.
8. sometimes i'm very shy, sometimes very outgoing
9.in october, i am marrying my dream boyfriend and i've known it since the 2nd time we hung out10. I love our house.
11.I'm a liberal democrat.
12. i drink over 3 liters of water a day.
13. i love hunting for the medallion.
14. i don't mind winter.
15.I don't think i would live anywhere other than MN again.
16. I lived in CA for a year.
17. I'm an overachiver in my job.
18. I collect Nutcrackers
19. I make myself laugh every day.
20. i show people i love them by feeding them delicous food.
21. my dream job would be having a show on the food network.
22.i will never get sick of watching my cats wrestle.
23. i am glad my parents got divorced. i wouldn't trade my step families for anything.
24. i am a perfect split of my parents personalities.
25. i love documentaries.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I had to read your freaking blog to make sure you were still alive. I can't believe you havn't found it yet. Geeeeezzzzzzzz.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!