Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fore!!! I mean Four.

This is a visual aid demonstrating my life for the last 4 days:
I AM TIRED.
Tomorrow is the last day of work until we are off for the hunt!!
I'm sure we'll be up until 2 again tonight.
There is something wrong with us.
Here is the 4th clue:
How fun is the snow how far will we go
You really ought to go see
Get up for the mission and not just the wishin'
Get into the game- its all free

We are planning to go out and scout Phalen tonight, but it is rather cold. it was negative 1 two hours ago. so we'll see. i like the last line of the clue- get into the game, it's all free. i think this is referencing Arcade Street- an arcade is where you play games, but unlike real arcades- the street or the game are free for use.

Hunt story? Digging up 3/4 of an hill leading down to a large amphitheater. my bad idea. i'm pretty sure boyfriend is still made about it. this was before we had adequate tools. i was using my feet and he was using a garden spade- as in a small handheld one. :)

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I don't know how you guys do it... Up until 2 in the morning and being outside during one of the coldest nights we had this winter... I'll have to ponder the clues and maybe lend my thoughts to your hunt. Good luck tonight!!