Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Knitting Class!


Got Knit?
I was recently asked by my boss to teach a knitting class. An e-mail went out and 7 people signed up! I sent out a list of supplies and on Monday, I held my class. I am still a fairly inexperienced knitter, so it was a little intimidating. What i was surprised to find was how much I actually knew, and it was interesting watching people struggle with the same issues that i did when i first started. here are some pictures. we're going to have a follow up class in 2 weeks to see how everyone is progressing. On the left you will see Alien, I mean Eileen being beamed up to the mother ship. :)



Most of the class- R to L Eileen, Brianna, Jackie, Anne, Stephanie & Kim.
Ann showing off her needle skills.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You go girl. It looks like you gals are having FUN!!! You're not supposed to have fun at work :)